All rights reserved.
1. The intellectual property rights over the website www.aeiebichemical.com, as well as its design, structure, source code, databases, and content incorporated therein, are the exclusive property of AEIE BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH. As the sole owner, AEIE BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH can exploit the contents included in the website in any way deemed appropriate, especially reproduction and public communication rights. The access and use of www.aeiebiochemical.com website is subject to the terms and conditions set by AEIE BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH. By entering this website, the user hereby accepts and agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions, without exception.
3. AEIE BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH takes no resposibility for interruptions or mistakes when entering the website www.aeiebiochemical.com, however it will make its best efforts to avoid or remedy said problems, as applicable.
4. The contents of the website may be visualized, printed or downloaded under certain conditions: be made with the sole purpose of obtaining information for personal and private use and not interfere with the files purposes. The total or partial modification of the website contents is expressly prohibited. Use of the website contents for commercial purposes, including public communication, is also prohibited.
5. AEIE BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH is not liable for any damages that may be caused by viruses or any other elements arising out of any site linked to from this website to the user's computer hardware, software or files. Moreover, AEIE BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH is not liable for any damages caused as a result of viruses in the computer system, malfunction of browsers or the use of outdated browser versions.
6. AEIE BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH reserves the right to take the appropriate legal actions in the event of unauthorised use of its website content or the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights.
7. AEIE BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH owns the property rights of _____________________ .
8. All links by third parties to the www.aeiebiochemical.com website must be to its home or access page.
9. In case of a litigious issue between the parts due to the misuse of the website , AEIE BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH and the user submit themselves to the jurisdiction and the Courts and Tribunals of the registered address of the user. If the user is domiciled outside Spain, AEIE BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH and the user agree to be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of __________________ , expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.
The relationship between customers and AEIE BIOCHEMICAL RESEARCH deriving from access to and utilisation of the website or the purchase of products offered at www.aeiebiochemical.com is subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
www.aeiebiochemical.com is intended for personal use, and for information and promotion purposes. Accessing this site implies the knowledge and acceptance of the general terms and conditions of use.